Palazzo Del Sol
Address: 7000 Fisher Island Drive, Fisher Island, FL 33109
An exclusive residential area built for celebrities, high-profile people and even royalty can be found on Fisher Island, one of South Florida’s most luxury islands. Beautiful Spanish-style design, large balconies, wonderful amenities and artisitc features make Palazzo del Sol one of the best places to live on Fisher Island. Palazzo del Sol has a wonderful location right on the water with amazing views of Miami Beach, Downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay.
The main motive for living in Palazzo del Sol Palazzo del Sol is its Fisher Island location. It is in close proximity to a hotel complex, the Fisher Island gourmet market , the Spa Internazionale, the marina and yacht club and a nine-hole championship golf course. Palazzo del Sol on Fisher Island has the following residential features and amenities.
- The Fisher Island Hotel & Resort
- The Spa
- The Marina & Yachting Center
- Tennis Center
- Nine-hole championship golf course
- Eight exquisite fine dining and casual restaurants.
- Gourmet market
- Pristine beaches over a mile and a half long.
- The Fisher Island Day School
- An on-island fire & emergency station and post office.
- Car ferry, seaplane, yacht and helicopter access 24 hours a day.
- Flow-through floorplans
- European designed kitchens
- Italian cabinetry with designer hardware
- Granite countertops with backsplash
- Stainless Steel appliances
- Side by side refrigerator
- Ten foot ceilings
- Cook top, microwave, under-counter oven and dishwasher
- Open kitchens with views of the sea
- European marble floors and finishes throughout
- Master suite with his and hers walk-in wardrobes
- Marble vanity tops
- State-of-the-art bathroom fixtures
- Oversized balcony with fabulous views