Auberge Beach Residences & Spa
Address: 2200 North Ocean Boulevard, 33305
City: Fort Lauderdale
Price range: $1.500,000 – $8,000,000
Developer: The Related Group
Fort Lauderdale’s most extraordinary seaside property; Auberge Beach Homes & Spa offers the ultimate in exclusive living. Beautifully designed homes, a wonderful array of indoor and outdoor amenities, a vast selection of fine restaurants, and a top-class spa are superbly located directly on 450 linear feet of perfect Atlantic Ocean beachfront. Your every need is pampered to throughout Auberge Beach Homes & Spa with a specially selected collection of modern art with proves an ambience of complete sophistication and an unparalleled level of personal service.
Every Auberge residence is exclusive and individual to its location. Carefully selected amenities highlight the most sought after details of the surrounding area and top dining places bring the talents of renowned chefs together with the freshest ingredients to give you innovative food in wonderful surroundings. Auberge’s famous spas use the deep healing energy of the environment to give you a variety of ways to relaxation and health, and in every property residents and guests enjoy exemplary service that is offered with complete care in surroundings dedicated to the enjoyment of every minute
Services & Amenities
- Personalized concierge services to assist residents in accessing the most desirable social, entertainment, and
- lifestyle experiences in Fort Lauderdale and beyond.
- 24/7 valet parking and security.
- Multiple swimming pools overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
- Multiple world-class restaurants.
- Private pool and beach club services and amenities including cabanas and food and beverage service.
- World-class Spa by Auberge offering all-natural beauty and relaxation treatments inspired by the local environment within a tranquil and soothing atmosphere.
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center overlooking the pool deck and Atlantic Ocean with dedicated studios for yoga and meditation.
- Club Room with multimedia facilities, billiards, and gaming tables.
- Children’s Playroom.
- Business Center.
Property & Building
- Exquisite location directly on 450 linear feet of pristine beachfront in Fort Lauderdale.
- Iconic architecture by Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe & Associates.
- Lush landscaping throughout the property
- Grand porte cochère with stunning water features.
- Exquisitely appointed public spaces designed by the award-winning firm Meyer Davis Studio.
- Curated collection of contemporary art selected to complement resident amenity spaces throughout the property.
- Minutes from Fort Lauderdale Airport, luxury shopping, marinas, and more.
- Flow-through floor plans with 9’6” ceiling heights and floor-to-ceiling windows with breathtaking views of the city, Atlantic Ocean, and the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Unobstructed northern views from all residences above the 2nd floor.
- Oversized terraces with private pools in select residences.
- Private elevator access to the residences.
- Separate service entrance in select residences.
- Kitchens designed with Italian cabinetry, stone countertops, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, and an integrated espresso / cappuccino maker.
- Master bathrooms feature a deep soaking tub.
- Walk-in closets in master bedrooms.
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer.
- Smart-home technology.
- Pre-wired for high-speed Internet access and Wi-Fi.