Address: 9821 East Bay Harbor Drive, 33140
City: Miami Beach
Developer: Tower 3315 LLC
Faena House is an extraordinary, 18-story oceanside exclusive condominium located on the largest area of white sand in the whole of Miami Beach – bordered by Collins Avenue to the west and the Atlantic Ocean to the east. Faena House is an embodiment of true indoor/outdoor living – perfectly designed and engineered, and beautifully constructed to reside in perfect harmony with its seaside location. It was envisioned by Alan Faena and desigmed by world famous architects Foster+Partners with breakthrough architectural advances to allow unbelievable panoramic views from sea to bay with glass wall sized windows that open incredibly wide to almost erase the separation between indoors and out.
- Architecture and interiors designed by Foster+Partners
- Porte-cochère entrance with travertine paved drive
- Dramatic 27’ triple height lobby defined by polished black concrete fin walls
- Floor-to-ceiling window wall systems with wide, custom designed and engineered sliding panels
- Lobby walls in polished architectural concrete with blackened steel finish on all lobby doors
- Tranquil pools through the lobby area into the surrounding landscape
- Lobby and elevator flooring in polished stone
- Three passenger elevators with interiors in Bendheim glass and Japanese silk paper running at 500 feet per minute
- Dedicated service elevator running at 350 feet per minute
Faena House offers one to five bedroom fully finished residences with sleek and impeccably detailed interiors, fixtures and appliances — designed or selected by Foster+Partners. Each home features a majestic outdoor living terrace that wraps around its interior, known in Argentina as an “Alero.” Custom designed by Foster+Partners and engineered by Permasteelisa, the Aleros dissolve the boundary between inside and outside through floor-to-ceiling window wall and sliding door systems, opening as wide as 12.6 feet in some residences. Foster+Partners collaborated with Molteni & C on custom kitchens and Permasteelisa on custom bathrooms to create a distinctive and unparalleled design. Three one-of-a-kind penthouses crown this magnificent building, with a full floor penthouse offering a private interior elevator and outdoor pool.
Exclusive Amenities, Services and Access
Faena House owners will enjoy exclusive access to thoughtfully conceived, exceptionally realized and carefully managed amenities. An impeccably trained, multilingual staff and private residents’ concierge will look to daily needs and special requests with enthusiasm, expertise and resourcefulness. Faena House owners will also enjoy preferred status and access to all hotel services provided by the highly-anticipated Faena Hotel located next door, as well as all cultural offerings of the district.
- 24-hour Doorman, valet and five-star concierge services
- 24-hour security surveillance
- Secure private underground parking with valet service
- In-house Spa with separate men’s and women’s sauna and steam rooms, dressing rooms, showers and bathrooms
- In-house fitness center with direct ocean views, timber flooring and best-in-class fitness equipment by TechnoGym
- In-house Lounge and Children’s Playroom
- Attended private residential Beach Club (with cabana service)
- Landscaped Pool and Children’s Pool
- Outdoor spaces landscaped to provide delightful common areas as well as more intimate spaces
Faena House is projected to become a new standard of the fine art of living and is the first part of the Faena District. Alan Faena, designer of Buenos Aires’ most prestigious city neighborhood and cultural center, has put together an highly talented team of collaborators—from engineers and architects to chefs and curators—to produce the Faena District. This perfectly conceived and developed new area is a secluded enclave that will be a world focal point for cultural activity and free time activies.