Grove at Grand Bay
Address: 2669 South Bayshore Drive, 33133
City: Coconut Grove
Developer: Terra Group
Designed by a world-famous architect Bjarke Ingels, Grove at Grand Bay can boast many great qualities, such as the fabulous dancing glass towers that offer a spectacular vista of Biscayne Bay and skyline of Miami city, impeccable design and uniqueness. These two towers have low-density and feature 98 oversized custom residences with 12 foot tall windows from expanding from floor to ceiling and 12 foot wide sun-terraces.
These two tall gorgeous buildings were the first LEED gold-certified structures of Miami-Dade County, as well as the first twisting towers in the USA. Speaking of firsts, the towers are this decade’s first novel high-rise residences of Coconut Grove.
- Penthouse and corner residences feature staff quarters and bath
- Penthouse and corner residences each have two car air conditioned garage
- Other residences receive two parking spaces in the garage
- Private elevators in each residence
- Full twelve foot ceiling height
- Gas ranges in the kitchen and electric in the Summer kitchen on the terrace
- Service elevators
- State of the art fully equipped fitness Center overlooking the pool deck
- Three acres site with 320 feet of frontage on historic Bayshore Drive
- Exclusive rooftop amenities deck with infinity pool and private cabanas overlooking dramatic Biscayne Bay and Coconut Grove skyline.
- On-site chef
- Butler services
- 24 hour security and controlled access
They are breathtaking, aren’t they? But the exterior beauty isn’t the only thing to be excited about when it comes to these magnificent structures. In a long run architecture is the second most important thing, at most. A home should not just be gorgeous from the outside, but also have a spectacular interior that doesn’t compromise comfort and lets you support your unique way of living. Grand Bay’s Grove accentuates livability—the impeccable design, utmost comfort and convenience make for a perfect home.