Address: 120 Ocean Drive Miami Beach, 33139
City: Miami Beach
Price range: $7,900,000 − $35,000,000
Developer: Terra Group
An architectural marvel, a true wonder of essence and form called the Glass will soon come to the prestigious district South of Fifth in South Beach. Terra Group of Miami developed the project of Glass. This group is very famous in Miami, along with their architect Rene Gonzalez. Glass will feature only ten luxurious residences spread over 18 floors with breathtaking 360-degree views of city and the ocean.
The enclosed tower made from glass accommodates both outdoors and indoors by emphasizing the beauty of the natural sandy landscapes, ocean and blue sunny skies at the same time preserving the real essence of this place through architecture and impeccable design, the various materials, texture of surfaces and beautiful colors. Architects used patterned and fritted glass to highlight the exterior retaining the harmony of nature and architecture. In the day beach, ocean and sky with its ever-changing shapes reflect in the mirror walls of Glass. At nighttime the smooth balconies made of glass mirror the starts and reflect their cold glow.
- 100-foot long glass windows with eight-foot deep terraces
- Fully built out residences with flooring, kitchens, baths, closets, lighting and pre-wired for the most advanced
- AV equipment
- Natural stone, marble, tile and wood flooring
- Stone kitchen
- Scotsman ice machines
- Subzero Fridge freezer & wine cooler
- Gaggenau coffee machine, wall oven, microwave, induction cooktop & dishwasher
- Bathrooms feature Duravit tub; Toto toilets; Vola shower head, tub faucet, tub mixer shower controls basin mixer; Hansgrohe showerhead
- Electrolux washers and dryers
- Open-floor layouts with two, three and four bedrooms
- 2-bedroom option on floors 6-7 with just under 2000 SF of interior space and additional 2000 SF of exterior
- 3- and 4-bedroom option on floors 8-15 with 3,400 SF of interior space and over 2,000 SF of exterior space
- All residences have 360 degree uninterrupted views
- 11’ ceilings in all residences
- Seamless glass wrap around balconies
The inside elevator includes an interactive installation that was designed by renowned artist Ivan Toth Depeña together with the architect Rene Gonzalez. It imitates the sky-to-water transition. Other parts of the tower have mirrored walls near every entry that mimic the spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. Every lobby features a custom ceiling with latex surface and controllable lighting system designed to emphasize the star-lit canopy of urban and rural sky.
Beach, ocean and skies are the scenery of South of Fifth’s blend of nature and urbanity. The golden sand, the marina, parks and ports are main outdoor attractions. Glass is situated minutes away from the center of South Beach and the famous Art Deco District. You could be visiting the fabulous symphony hall, museums, opera and ballet theatre, the first-class boutiques and art galleries, movie theatres, finest restaurants on Lincoln Road. There isn’t a better place to enjoy life.
Glass will feature all world-class amenities that a luxurious complex can’t do without. Prices of homes will range from $8 million to $9 million, a 3-floor penthouse will be priced at $35 million. That makes the average of about $2,500 per sq. ft.