Address: 3250 Northeast 188th Street, 33180
Developer: Property Markets Group
ECHO Aventura is the first complex to be constructed with participation of the famed Carlos Ott and Yabu Pushelberg design firm. A world-famous architect and designer when put together create something truly astonishing. The innovative construction is composed of two eleven-floor condo buildings that will rise over the waters of Dumbfoundling Bay. ECHO Aventura will consist of up to 190 spectacular residences and 18 penthouses, which will be accessible in an assortment of remarkable floor plans scoping from 1,500 up to 4,020 sq. feet in size. We expect it to be finished by year 2015.
Interiors of ECHO Aventura houses are plain enchanting. In lavatories and kitchens all surfaces are decorated with beautiful marble and granite. The view of waters is simply heart-stopping, high ceilings reach up to 10-foot-8-inches. Windows are enormous, stretched from ceiling to floor, beach terraces are over 500-square-feet with summer kitchens. The home encourages the luxurious indoor as well as outdoor lifestyle. Each residence in ECHO Aventura will include:
- 190 luxury residences situated on a five-acre waterfront site in Aventura
- 18 penthouse properties with private rooftop terraces and private plunge pools
- Unobstructed views of the city, Intracoastal Waterway, and the Atlantic OceanArchitecture and interior design by Carlos Ott and Yabu Pushelberg
- Smart-wired building with smartphone access throughout the condominium
- Private elevator access to all luxury residences
- Bayfront infinity-edge swimming pool with ocean views
- Private cooled storage spaces for all residents of ECHO Aventura
- Atrium event and function room with floor-to-ceiling windows with its own rooftop garden which will be accessible via glass elevator
- Two elegant porte-cochere entrances
- 4,000-square-foot fitness center with its own gym and yoga room
ECHO Aventura assures of the most unparalleled amenities that include a bayfront overflow swimming pool with perspective of the Atlantic Ocean, a club room for breakfast and lunch with service providing poolside snacks and beverages, in addition to contemporary fitness center with a yoga studio. After taking a glass elevator to the rooftop you can enjoy quiet enchanting walks in a charming garden. The home will have an atrium designed as an event room with floor-to-ceiling windows. Service at this modernized gem of architecture will exceed the highest expectations of even the most demanding customers. They will be pleased to learn of complimentary pet walking, top notch international concierge services, poolside food and beverage service, a twenty-four-seven valet, and complete on-site maintenance.
The list doesn’t end here. The ECHO Aventura property location is absolutely perfect, since you will be staying in the very heart of warm Aventura, within close proximity to the beaches and encircled by exquisite dining and fabulous shopping venues. The gold-sanded South Beach is close by, as well as the glamorous Fort Lauderdale. You will find yourself just a short drive away from the cruise ports and two International Airports.