Address: 1300 Brickell Bay Drive, 33131
Developer: Newgard Development Group
Situated less than a stone’s throw from the clear waters of Biscayne Bay in one of Miami’s most desired neighborhoods, with its picturesque sand beaches, skyscrapers, and modern cultural and entertainment scene, Miami is unrivaled when it comes to places to live. The downtown environment of Brickell House exudes an energy that thrives. The glow of lights and the texture of steel and glass are electrifying and sleek. Life moves at the speed of technology in Miami’s Brickell area and international business, education, entertainment, government, world travel, arts and culture all thrive in this part of the city. Sidewalks bustle with power, pleasure and a healthy mix of work and play. Brickell House is right in the center of all of this, a home where the future is now.
- Stunning landmark architecture
- Pedestrian-friendly street-front restaurant/retail spaces with outdoor terraces
- Impressive glass-enclosed corner café/bar with perimeter reflecting pool
- Modern paved sun-lit arrival entry
- Grand triple-height lobby accented with stone, wood and stainless steel finishes
- 24-hour welcome desk with concierge
- 24-hour guest valet
- 24-hour access control
- Advanced smart-building technology throughout with highspeed wireless internet access in common areas
- Cutting-edge green-building technology that includes a secure, state-of-the-art, fully automated parking garage
- 6 high-speed controlled-access elevator
Brickell is the most exclusive neighborhood of Miami, one of the world’s most breathtaking cities. Brickell House proudly stands in the epicenter of this modern, cultivated enclave, a 46-floor avant-garde luxury residential tower of bright airy rooms, spacious areas, and amazing panoramic views.
The team contracted Yabu Pushelberg, the award-winning interior design firm to design a perfect synthesis of beauty and modern technology.
The designers implemented traditional design with modern installations, one of the features being a surface that changes with the time of day and reflects the mood of occupants in the space, in recognition of the Miami’s architectural and charismatic art scene.