City: Downtown Miami
Address: 1000 Biscayne Boulevard, Downtown Miami, 33132
Developer: Gregg Covin
One Thousand Museum will be one of the most awe inspiring residential complexes in the world upon completion. Zaha Hadid, an internationally acclaimed architect, has been commissioned to create the 61-story, ultra-exclusive luxury tower. Only 83 total units are all that comprises One Thousand Museum and it will be the only residential tower in all Florida which will feature a helicopter pad on its roof. One Thousand Museum will also boast its own Private individual security concierges.
An aesthetic blend of modern dynamics and technical expression will be visible from the outside. The condos have for brighter airier rooms thanks to the amazing feature that is the removing the interior columns from within the structure. The buildings also changes character as your eye follows the contours from the bottom all the way to the top, revealing a wonderful variety and none of the usual monotonous repetition of design.
- The building will have only 83 units
- 10′ to 12′ ceilings, composed of half floor units (4500+sqft) and full floor units (9800+sqft)
- Prices are between $4 million to $12 million but may be higher as inventory diminishes
- A state of the art helicopter pad on the roof (63rd Floor) with a private helicopter lounge for residents
- Ample parking, at least 3 assigned parking spaces per unit + valet
- Sunrise and Sunset pools on 9th floor
- Most structural support beams are moved to the exterior of the building, thus allowing for a clean floor plan
- Two levels of additional amenities on 60th and 61st floor including an indoor lap pool, gym, spa, etc
- Residents at 1000 Museum will have the highest level of security which will surpass any other building in Miami
- Price includes all flooring, lighting and custom closet build outs
- Custom kitchen cabinets by Gatto with appliances by Gaggenau and Sub Zero
- Maint. fees will be 1 to 1.2 dollars per square foot
- Taxes approx. 2% of purchase priceAs Zaha Hadid’s first residential tower in the western hemisphere, 1000 Museum will indeed be an iconic building, a trophy property, and a true collector’s item.
Slotting in perfectly amongst the so-called Four Horsemen high-rise towers across from Biscayne Bay and the new Museum Park, this majestic edifice would soon become the top spot in downtown Miami.